UpSkill 901 Free Career Fair
UpSkill 901 Career Fair is designed to connect job seekers at all levels and those who are unemployed or under-employed with job opportunities and opportunities for training and skill development as well as services. Companies with jobs or training opportunities and services providers can participate in the day as vendors.
This is a free job fair for those seeking employment or training.
• Job seekers will have access to 60+ hiring employers and training providers.
• Individuals enhancements for job seekers that include resume assistance, interview prep, “Dress for Success” and haircuts.
• On-site registration for American Job Center and area training programs.
• Barriers-to-work clinics for jobseekers that include assistance for transportation, childcare, expungement of records and federal bonding.
• Workshops for entrepreneurs and startup companies.