Embracing the Triumph: A Woman's Survival Kit Women Empowerment Workshop
Women Empowerment Workshop
About this Event
In each ninety-minute women empowerment workshop, women will redefine their self-image, self-worth, self-confidence, and self-esteem and explore the societal and external factors that impact roles and values. Participants will explore psychological well-being, work-life balance, and interpersonal relationships.
Workshop topics will include the following:
The Heart of a Woman and Building Noble Character (June)
The Power of Saying No (July)
Rediscovering Your Value: Walking into Your Destiny (August)
Celebrating the Innate Gifts of Sensitivity, Intuition, Strength, and Influence (September)
Spiritual Warfare: A Spiritual Battlefield (October)
I am More Than a Conqueror (November)
Sisterhood is Empowerment (December)
Goals: This workshop series will address the significance of restoring positive feelings of confidence in one’s abilities and qualities, assessing core beliefs and values, and understanding the impact of early childhood relationships and their influence on the adult years.
1. Participants will build a foundation for creating a healthy self-esteem and realistic goals with a divine purpose.
2. Participants will identify how self-worth contributes to the development of personal character and moral integrity.
3. Participants will challenge self-deception blocks by embracing self-acceptance, self-compassion, self-empowerment, and self-love.
4. Participants will re-establish their outlook towards personal inspiration and prosperity.
5. Participants will learn strategies for building inner confidence to drive progress with moving forward and evolving in life.
Workshop Facilitator: Dr. Tanika Johnson is a Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider, National Certified Counselor, Board Certified-Telemental Health Provider, Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, and Licensed Special Education and Psychology Teacher.
Fee: $40.00 per participant per workshop (Pre-registration is required).
Participants are strongly encouraged to pre-register for all workshops in the series. Each workshop builds from the previous topic. However, participants have the opportunity to pre-register for one or more monthly workshops.
Workshop Dates: 6/15/19, 7/6/19, 8/3/19, 9/14/19, 10/12/19, 11/9/19, and 12/14/19
Capacity: Seats 30
Workshop Cancellation Policy: No Refunds (Participants may receive credit for a future date.)
***Complimentary Coffee and Water***
Interactive workshop with a bag of resources.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: Fee: $40.00 per participant per workshop (Pre-registration is required).
8635 U.S. 64
Bartlett, TN 38133
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, June 15, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Saturday, August 3, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Saturday, October 12, 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events on September 14, 2019
- Saturday, Sep 14, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 14, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 14, 2:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.