2.23.19 THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Memphis family friendly adventure race
SIGN UP NOW ... America's Most Exciting Family Friendly Adventure Race ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Supporting Pediatric Cancer and 30 Minutes-a-Day Academic Initiative
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Get ready to enjoy the most exciting race on the planet. Modeled after the popular TV show "The Amazing Race", this event features two person teams racing in competition with other similar age teams. Teams complete a variety of fun physical & mental tasks at multiple stops along the course. "Teamwork" is key skill as each challenge requires the involvement/collaboration of both racers to complete, before advancing to next station.
Walk, jog or run - and be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. It's a great bonding experience and way more fun than a 5K race!
Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Ages: Open for ages 4 to 84 ... walk, jog or run.
2. Teams: 2 person teams ... adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. Length: 1.5 miles with up to 8 challenge stations.
4. Medal Divisions: Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adults ... based on grade of younger racer.
5. Levels: Recreations (for leisure pace teams) & Competitive (for physically active teams)
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
PEDIATRIC CANCER CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race ... and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
2629 Barlett Boulevard
Bartlett, TN 38134
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Saturday, Mar 23, 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Apr 7, 5:00 PM
- Friday, Feb 22, 7:00 PM
- More Events on February 23, 2019
- Saturday, Feb 23, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 23, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Feb 23, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.