As the tamburello pounds out the heartbeat of Newpoli’s music, the two singers start a wild dance, and audiences inevitably find it impossible to sit still! This musical tradition is so old it’s hard to date. Emanating from Italy’s Mediterranean coast, Newpoli mingles original music with thrilling traditional arrangements. The tempo from the handcrafted, indigenous instruments is feverish and high, and the drama and passion from the frenzied tarantellas can be heard in every note!
Cost: $28 for adults and $25 for students
60 Perkins Ext.
Memphis, TN 38117
More Event Ideas
- More Music Events
- Wednesday, Mar 13, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 2, 10:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 14, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Buckman Performing and Fine Arts Center
- Friday, Feb 8, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 28, 5:00 PM
- Opening Reception. This Place, This Time New Works by Siphne A. Silve at Buckman Performing and Fine Arts CenterFriday, Mar 1, 5:00 PM
- More Events on March 29, 2019
- Save The Date No Regrets Singles and Relationships Conference 2019 - March 29-30 at Hope Presbyterian Youth/CollegeFriday, Mar 29, 6:30 PM
- Friday, Mar 29, 8:00 PM