Dinner With The Departed
Join us for one night only as we explore the unusual and fascinating Victorian mourning customs while we host an exclusive dinner in honor of the departed Woodruff and Fontaine family members.
We will begin in the root cellar with pre-dinner cocktails before savoring a three course meal held in true Victorian mourning fashion. Seated in an intimate setting, guests will listen as history comes alive with each course. As a finish to the evening, stroll the darkened rooms and hallways of the mansion, listening to stories of those who lived and died within her walls.
Dinner With The Departed will begin at 7pm and end at 10pm, Saturday, October 20. Tickets are limited and must be purchased online in advance.
$75 per person, $135 per couple
This event is 21 & up
Tickets are nonrefundable
Cost: $75 per person $135 per couple 21 & up event
680 Adams Ave.
Memphis, TN 38105
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Reception and Film Screening – For Freedoms Exhibition: A•GEN•CY: A Home in the World at Memphis Brooks Museum of ArtFriday, Nov 2, 6:00 PM
- Opening Reception. It’s About Time: New works by Lisa Williamson at Buckman Performing and Fine Arts CenterSunday, Oct 21, 5:00 PM
- Opening Reception. This Place, This Time New Works by Siphne A. Silve at Buckman Performing and Fine Arts CenterFriday, Mar 1, 5:00 PM
- More Events on October 20, 2018
- Saturday, Oct 20, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct 20, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 20, 7:00 PM