2K18 #HerLifeMatters Domestic Violence Awareness Walk
Domestic violence is the immediate cause of homelessness. As community advocates, we understand that emergency shelter and housing are critically important for women who are trapped between violence and homelessness. The sad truth is that the lack of alternative housing often forces women to stay in or return to violent relationships. Join us for our 2K18 #HerLifeMatters Domestic Violence Awareness Walk, as we bring Awareness & Resources to the women and children in our community!
Memphis, TN 38115
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Oct 20, 7:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 20, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 10, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Hickory Hill Community Center
- Monday, Oct 22, 6:30 PM
- More Events on October 27, 2018
- Saturday, Oct 27, 2:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct 27, 7:00 PM
- The Cooper Street Massacre: Halloween Costume Party Hosted By @YoungIkeDiddy x #MemphisQues x #MemphisIotas at Cooper Walker PlaceSaturday, Oct 27, 9:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.