2018 West Fight On presented by Sedgwick
What began in 2013 as a small bike ride around one of our clinic locations has now grown into a multi-sport celebration of the cancer-fighting spirit of our community. As the signature fundraising event for The University of Tennessee/ West Institute for Cancer Research, West FIGHT ON has raised over $2.5 million dollars for cancer research and patient services in the past six years.
With a full suite of fitness activities including three different cycling distances, a 5K run and a 1 mile walk and culminating with post-race festivities in Celebration Village, West FIGHT ON is an experience unlike any other. Celebration Village hosts vendors, sponsors, kids’ activities, brunch, entertainment, and touching tributes to honor and remember those affected by cancer.
Whether you cycle, run, walk, volunteer, sponsor or simply fundraise and cheer on our participants, you are showing your commitment to our community and to anyone whose life has been touched by cancer. Your generosity ensures that none of our almost 40,000 patients fights alone.
6903 Great View Drive North
Memphis, TN 38120
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Sunday, Aug 19, 3:00 PM
- CRIBS -Cruising with RIBS (River Ciy for Itty Bities) at Cruise Planners - William Pulido and Amber SchweitzerSaturday, Sep 15, 6:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 13, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Shelby Farms Park
- Saturday, Aug 18, 8:30 AM
- More Events on September 15, 2018
- Saturday, Sep 15, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 15, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 15, 8:00 PM